Saturday, January 30, 2010

30

I have chanted Om-Shrim-Maha-Lakshmi-yei-Swaha 5,184 + times in 6 days, and I feel a deeper connection to the Feminine Principle of Abundance - to the Endless Universal Supply. I chant this Mantra to attune myself to the energy of abundance - and more than anything else - to make a personal, deep, heartfelt connection with the Divine Mother as expressed through the Goddess of Wealth - Lakshmi.

Each repetition of this sacred mantra, I dedicate and transmit into this Exchange - may all contained here experience spiritual wealth, mental and creative wealth, emotional and relationship wealth, health and energy wealth, and material and money wealth. May we all realize how rich we are in spirit, and may these spiritual riches translate perfectly into all other kinds of wealth.

I realize - deeply and completely - that I own nothing. Yes, money can be "deposited" into a bank account associated with my name on a computer. But ultimately, it is only in my "name" for a short time, and ultimately, I take none of it with me when I die. So I own nothing. Money stays here, in this world of illusion, as an illusion. Love goes with me - the love I give is stored in my spiritual bank that I take with me into eternity.

Having said that - and with this understanding - it is okay to temporarily have as much or as little of money that I wish. As it comes to me, I give it away. While I have it - may I imbue that money with spiritual energy and riches so that everyone else who touches or is impacted with that money - feels and receives these blessings as well.

So - in the name of the Feminine Principle of Abundance - I am deeply grateful that this last week has been much more prosperous than the dry desert of the weeks before. Thank you!

Transmitting the Universal Love

Today is day 30 of my 4,380 day journey of 1) transmitting the Universal Love every day in a row for at least 12 minutes ad a time, and 2) doing my spiritual breaths as I have learned from my spiritual teacher. I haven't missed a day, and I am feeling really ecstatic. I am feeling the Love thunder and crash and pour and flood and cascade through my mind and body - through the quantum openings in my hands - and into these pages - into and through the higher selves - and into the minds and bodies of all within this Universal Life Force Energy Exchange.

I am an Energy Therapist, a sacred Transmitter of Universal Healing Energy/Love. This is my life's work, my life's passion. Everything I do in this world, I do to attract people with whom I can silently give this love to - unconditionally - and over this 12 year period of time. When I sandwich this book between my hands, breath open my heart to the Universe, and allow this Love to flood through my hands - my goal is to let go of the thought of being a body completely - to disappear into nothing - so that only LOVE IS. Nothing, for me, is more ecstatic.

Nothing is more ecstatic than to flood Love through the human body with such intense devotion and force that the human body itself reveals to me its magnificent non-existence. As Love gushes and pounds and thunders through every atom of this human body - the body flowers in ecstatic nothingness.

0 comments: