Wednesday, January 27, 2010

27



Om Shrim Maha Lakshmiyei Swaha, (prounounced Om, Shreeem-Maha-Lock-shmee-yay-Swa-ha)

On Monday, I chanted this mantra 864 times. I chanted it again on Tuesday for 864 times. And I am on my way to another 864 repetitions today. I chant this mantra to manifest wealth in all forms in my life: wealth of spiritual awakening and growth, wealth of a clear, creative mind, wealth of a healthy strong body, wealth of love and intimacy in all my relationships, and wealth in finances and money. I surrender this book, this Exchange, to the Divine Universal Mother, expressed through Lakshmi, the Goddess of Wealth. I will chant this Mantra 864 times a day for the next 40 days - for the purpose of deepening my consciousness of oneness with the Divine Goddess. Each Mantra is a gift to Her. This will equal 34,560 repetitions.

My purpose is to dive into the Vibration of the Mantra - to merge my whole mind, body, emotions, and energy into the deepest truth of the Mantra. To have every cell, every atom of my body, singing the Mantra. To install it with powerful intensity into my consciousness that I begin to become the Mantra - to let go - and allow the Mantra to become me - to where I am chanting it consciously, subconsciously, and superconsciously.

The secret: is to become one with HER - the Divine One - the Giver of Life, Love, Wisdom, and Wealth. To become one with the Universe. To shed the illusions from my consciousness that prevents me from seeing and feeling this oneness. May each repetition be an act of Love to Her - a pouring out to her - an emptying. May I Love HER more than Her gifts - which are infinite. In this devotion - in this Love - I allow myself to receive, because I deserve it.

I dedicate this book and all the pages in it to making victorious the power of Love in this world - and Lakshmi - She is all giving, generous Love. May SHE bring into these pages all those people who can benefit from the Love/Energy pouring through my hands, and through the hands of many others.



0 comments: