Saturday, December 12, 2009

Ultimate Ambition

My ambition in this sacred endeavor, is to Love with the very Love that all the Great Masters have Loved.

To disappear in the flow of that Love.

To look so deeply into the quantum layers of my physical body that I see not a solid object, but an empty window to the Infinite.

To Love myself unconditionally, to forgive myself unconditionally, absolutely, without compromise - and to extend that Love to my family in gentle waves of tenderness, and onward to my extended family, community, the earth, and humanity.

All the while, knowing that as I extend the Love, quantumly through my heart and hands, I am giving Love to the One. To the Goddess. To God. To the Divine Mystery. To the Great Spirit. So many names: ONE LOVE.

And my ambition is to prosper through this endeavor: spiritually, mentally, emotionally, physically, and materially. For I believe when we turn the light bulb of our cells on with the Light of Universal Love, that creates a magnetic attraction that pulls abundance toward us.

0 comments: