Sunday, December 27, 2009

12 year commitment, beginning January 1, 2010

I am packing my bags, and at midnight on January 1, 2010, I will be boarding a train called COMMITMENT. Once I board this train, there is no getting off. I will no longer have a choice. My choices will not belong to me. My only choice will be to surrender every day to this Love. I surrender to the Quantum Flow of Universal Love - in the name of Christ, Krishna, Babaji, Mahasaya, Yukteswar, Yogananda, Ananda Moyi Ma, and all Great Saints, I surrender to this discipline for the next 12 years. I am packing bags of devotion, persistence, tenacity, discipline, inspiration, ecstasy, and joy.

Once January 1 comes, I will have embarked upon this epic personal journey. Yes, I will still get up in the morning, do the laundry, make the bed, drive to work, pay the bills, etc. -- but in my consciousness, I will be on this journey. I COMMIT do the following every single day in a row for the next 12 years:

1. Do my esoteric "kriya" breaths that I have learned from studying the work of my spiritual teacher. These mystic breaths were passed from from antiquity through a lineage of great sages and masters of India. I will do 14 in the morning and 14 in the evening before I go to bed. That comes to 10,220 kriyas a year, and 122,649 kriyas over the next 12 years. How much of a hardship is this? Not much. It only takes a few minutes to do 14 breaths, and it is a great way to end and begin my day. It will sandwich my dreams, and sandwich my days. I do these breaths for the direct energetic, spiritual, mental, emotional, and physical benefit of all contained in this Universal Life Force Energy Exchange.

2. I will quantumly communicate Energy/Love into all contained in the Universal Life Force Energy Exchange for at least 12 minutes (preferably more) for the greatest benefit and good of all contained in this Exchange. I will go deeper and deeper and deeper into the Quantum Flow of Love every single day - and I will see through my hands and witness the transparency of form. My goal is to disappear into Love, completely and forever. Ultimately, as I place my hands on this book every day, I am giving that Love to the Divine Mother, Father, Friend, Beloved God.
During each session, I will transmit this Divine Healing Energy to the entire 12 years of all contained here.

For the next 12 years, out of each 24 hour period, I am committing - at a minimum of about 28-30 minutes to the Divine. Is this too much to ask for all that God/Goddess/The Great Ones have done for me? It's the least I can do.

Through many, I give Love to the One.

I completely surrender my will, my strength, my power to this Quantum FLow of Love for the next 12 years. I willingly board the train of Divine Love. May I be empty, nothing, completely nothing - and may Love flood through my mind, body and soul - through this quantum bio-computer of my body - and into all contained here. Again, I surrender, I surrender - and I ask for the Divine to assist me in this endeavor.

I will do the above, every day, for the next 12 years. I will do this every single day in a row for 4,380 days.

Secondarily, I will also:

3. For 2010, I will listen to the Vessel of Universal Love audio, at least one track, every single day.

4. For 2010, I will also go down to eating one solid meal a day, and liquid nutrition (protein shakes or raw blended veggies) the rest of the day (or until I have reached and maintained my ideal weight of less than 155 pounds for 90 days). 2/3 liquid, 1/3 solid. One meal a day. No eating after my evening meal.

5. I will exercise in a manner appropriate and healthy for me.

Oh Great Ones,
Please send me your armies of powerful will, tenacity, determination, freedom, inspiration, and ecstasy to help me fulfill this sacred journey. Each day is but one step of this pilgrim's feet upon the soil of Divine Love.

Regardless of what happens - regardless of the joy and pain and the chaos of life - I WILL do this every single day. I ABSOLUTELY WILL!

0 comments: