Thursday, December 31, 2009

My vow - I repeat, feel, and release

Today is the last day of the year, and a full moon. I release this vow into the universe, repeating it again:

1. I will do my esoteric breaths every day...
2. I will "send the love" every day...
3. I will do 12 powerful, expanding unconditional-love-breaths before I get out of bed and another 12 breaths as I fall asleep every night... (1 year)
4. I dedicate my mind to chanting, feel, humming, and vibrating the OM in every moment I possibly can...
5. I will eat one solid meal a day, and the rest, liquid nutrition... (1 year) or until I am back to my ideal weight for over 90 days...
6. I will exercise in ways that are perfect and great for me...

and...

I want to write a book that will take one year to complete. This will be a collection of 365 insights into love and consciousness. When I transmit the Love through my hands each day, thoughts and insights come to me. Wouldn't it be great to write a short insight into the pure power and vibration of love every single day for a whole year?

For me, when I write a book, it is like blasting up in a rocket ship. I am so impatient. I want it written, published, and sold within a week. I don't want to wait. I have no patience when it comes to writing. So... in this spirit... for at least 1 year... I want to write an insight into love every day for 365 days. This will help me remain focused on my task of losing myself in the transcendent flow of Universal Love. Then, around January 1, 2011, I will begin to put it together for publishing!

0 comments: