Saturday, December 12, 2009

The No-time, no-place, no-thing Quantum Unified Field

Behind, beneath, within the illusory forms of the body and all seeming objects in the world, is the invisible, unified, Quantum Field of Energy that exists within, and independent of, time and space. This Field of Energy permeates all objects and is beyond all objects. This Field of Energy also permeates every linear moment in time, and is also beyond all those moments of time.

The Law, the Energy, the Consciousness that rules this space is Pure Love: Love beyond all the limiting names us humans have tried to place upon it. Love beyond the body, beyond form, and beyond description. It is a place of NO-THOUGHT that animates, permeates, and transcends all thought.

I am perfecting a way to use my breath, intent, and imagination to melt into this Quantum Field, and to harness the Energy/Love, and then to channel, or communicate, that Love to all the beings I have in my book. Because I am "sending" this Love from a place beyond time itself - I am able to Quantumly Communicate this Universal Energy to an entire block of linear time - all at the same time.

To help myself clarify what I am doing - from this Nonlocal Quantum Field, I am saturating an entire block of time (12 years, Jan.1, 2010-----January 1, 2022) and all the beings who are now, or will ever be, contained within this Exchange - with this Universal Love~Light~Joy~Bliss.

Time is different from the perspective of No-Time. It is a wonderful feeling to communicate Love into an entire 12 years in each 12 minute session (or more - my goal is to increase each Communication Session to four 45 minute sessions a day, as my prosperity increases and I am granted the time freedom to do so)

Love is beyond time. Totally outside all of the seeming limitations of time.

Love is unlimited.

And each of us - I BELIEVE - has this Ocean of Love available to us - just below the threshold of our cells, atoms, and consciousness. We just have to dive in - headfirst - and keep going deeper and deeper.

0 comments: