Sunday, February 28, 2010

59

Checking in...

It is now day 59 of this long journey of 1) quantumly transmitting Universal Love through my hands for at least 12 minutes every day in a row for 4,380 days (12 years), and 2) doing my esoteric breaths twice a day (from my own spiritual tradition) So far, I am ecstatic to say that I have made it. I am very grateful. Every day, I do three small meditations. In the morning, I do my light-breaths. Around noon or mid-afternoon, I transmit the Universal Energy, and in the late afternoon I do my light-breaths again. It is working well. I feel it is a solid habit now.

My prayer is that this Love is making a difference, and that I will let-go of being the "doer" and simply be the transparent window through which it flows....

Other things...

I have made a commitment to exercise for the next 90 days to get this body into better shape. It is week one of that endeavor. It involves 3 days a week of weights, push-ups and squats, and 3 days a week of cardio. SO FAR, I am feeling fantastic and strong. I think it is because of everything I am doing, plus the fact that I am using progesterone cream on my skin every night. I had heard that this natural hormone cream helps to raise DHEA levels in the blood. Whatever it does, I am not feeling sore the next day after intense workouts. I feel strong, bouncy, supple, just like I am in my 20's! In the summer of 2008, I tried this same regimen, and I was completely wiped out for days after each session with the weights. And now - I am not! Which is really making me happy, which brings me to this point: I believe that if we keep our bodies healthy and strong, we are more able to sense, feel, and direct life-energy, and we are more able to "see through" our bodies and realize their ultimate transparency.

Joining the Good News Gazette for 40 days....

The Good News Gazette will begin a 40 day program of holding the entire country and all our politicians from all spectrums of left and right in a field of compassion and love, beginning March 1, 2010. Here is my prayer:

I pray that all the love, deep in the core of each politician, each american, will unite for the best, the highest, and the greatest good of everyone in the United States and everyone in the world. I hold this political system in a field of love, I hold each person, each politician in this field of love, and I pray for the transmutation of fear, anger, hate - into genuine feelings of compassion, understanding, forgiveness, and love.

For more information about this 40 day event, click here

24 hours of AUM/OM

Today, I have decided to chant OM in every waking and dreaming moment, for 24 hours. May I chant, and may I feel, vibrate, and transmit this Universal Sound, on every level of my conscious, subconscious, and superconscious mind for the next 24 hours. May every cell join in the chorus of OM, my every atom, my every subatomic wave and particle of energy join in this ecstatic OM.....

0 comments: