Sunday, November 28, 2010

Transcendent Self-Love

Today, I began with a round of 108 Transcendent Self-Love Mantras that I was doing last year. I will do 125,000, starting today, along with the Gayatri Mantra, for the next year. I will do as many as possible for the next year.

Not only will I repeat this QUANTUM AFFIRMATION over 129,600 times, But I will vibrate it. I will feel it. I will broadcast it through my cells. I will transmit Universal Life Force Energy into it for the immediate benefit of all who repeat it. At least 129,600 times - but as many as possible for the next year.

How does this relate to my Gayatri Practice? To this Exchange?

I thought about just waiting, finishing my 125,000 Gayatri Mantra journey, then start the TSL journey. But why wait?

Well, this Mantra is in the book, so I have been bathing it in Universal Energy for this whole year.

As far as the Gayatri Mantra goes, I am finding them to be very complimentary. The Gayatri Mantra can be used to charge other affirmations, sounds, or to help bring them to manifestation. What I do is, repeat the TSL Mantra once before, and once after a round of 108 Gayatri's. And repeat the Gayatri once before, and once after, 108 TSL Mantras. The Light that is unleashed during the Gayatri recitations help to calm, dissolve, and transmute any goop that arises during my TSL recitations.

I feel such an urgency in intensifying my spiritual efforts, for myself and this planet.

0 comments: