Thursday, November 25, 2010

Day 329

I am so grateful that for all of 2010, I haven't missed a day of transmitting Love/Energy into the quantum space of this Exchange.
It is reall exciting to me because so many times in the past I have started stuff and never followed through.

Here lately, I have been changing the Gayatri Mantra and sending that Energy into this Exchange. On most days I hold the book on my lap and chant aa round of 108 Mantras and intend that my hands are speakers and the Mantra is flowing into all contained in this Exchange. And I have really been feeling the Energy flow more intensely. It's like I have upped th ante, so to speak.

I have done 73 official rounds of the Gayatri over a 3 week period. 7,884 repetitions/vibrations. I am feeling a deepening of my spiritual awareness like never before. I am on my way to 125,000 repetitions!


This year has also proven, so far, to be successful as far as Kriya Yoga goes. I have not missed a day of doing these ancient breaths every day. That feels fantastic. I am feeling so much closer to God and the Divine. It is indescribable, and it has just begun.

0 comments: