Friday, November 12, 2010

Day 316 - Grateful

I am very grateful to have transmitted Universal Energy into the quantum pages of this Life-Force Energy Exchange for 316 days in a row. That is really awesome. I am feeling more and more awake on a spiritual level. There have been so many times this year that all I could do was just place my hands on the Exchange, and ask that the Divine Love flow. It has definitely been worth it.

I decided to can my Godaddy website, because for a year it has just sat there, and everything I need to communicate, I can do on this blog.

I am really excited to have begun a Gayatri Chanting Marathon over the course of one year. I am up to 2,376 official mantras (official, meaning with my mala, or counting them) This doesn't count the ones that I chant outside of the rounds of 108.

It is my intention that the Energy and Light within this Mantra, as I chant, flow directly into this Exchange, and directly into all who are now, or will ever be contained here for their highest and greatest good. May each Mantra increase the vibration of this Exchange.

~~

My 12 year commitment remains strong. I am really glad I have made it almost one year!

0 comments: